My Bluetooth Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A must have and easy-to-use Bluetooth sharing tool for your iDevices.
1. Share Contact with nearby business partner
2. Share Photo with nearby friend
3. Send Bluetooth messages with nearby classmate
No internet fees! No SMS fees! Totally FREE!
1. both Alice and Bob should navigate to "Scan" tab and tap "Connect" button
2. select the searched device in the popped up window
3. accept the connection request from your friend
4. start to share contacts/photos and have a good conversation via Bluetooth
Limits of the Lite Version:
- You can only send 1 contact/photo every time
- Each Bluetooth session, only 10 pieces of messages allowed
Chatting via Bluetooth is extremely useful when you are attending a boring lecture and want to chat with the nearby friend. Also, it's helpful when you want to have a silent discussion with your girl friend in a public library.
Note: Please allow "Photo Access" and "Location Service" when first running to obtain all photos from your photo library. Please allow "Contact Access" to obtain your contacts to share with your parter. Your photos/contacts won't be uploaded to anywhere else except your allowed connected friends. Also, you can turn these options on/off in Settings--> Privacy since iOS 6.
What's New in Version 1.4
1. Support iOS 6
2. Fix a crash issue when sharing contacts
3. Improvement for international keyboard when editing a bluetooth message
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 September 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linkou Bian
- Copyright © 2012 Balloonsys Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.