National Geographic Kids
By National Geographic
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Recognized as a 2014 Parents’ Choice Recommended Mobile App, National Geographic Kids magazine for iPad® is packed with engaging content that boasts fun and learning for both kids and parents. It's the perfect magazine for ages 6 and up! Plus, print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the iPad edition. Magazine features include…
• Animal stories
• Weird-but-true facts
• Photo games
• Cool quizzes
• Puzzles and jokes
• Articles on history, technology, science, and more!
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (10 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (10 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Kids magazine are available starting with our June/July 2011 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help with linking your print subscription? Contact us at NGKIDSDigital@CustomerSvc.com or call 1-866-808-0841.
We want to continue to make your National Geographic Kids iPad experience more engaging and fun. Feedback is important to us, so please be sure to link to our reader survey by tapping the button on the table of contents page.
National Geographic Kids is published ten times a year by the National Geographic Society, a brand trusted by parents and educators. National Geographic Kids magazine’s numerous honors include the Association of Educational Publishers’ Periodical of the Year and a Golden Lamp Award, Parents Choice Gold and Silver Awards, a Parent’s Guide Children’s Media Award, the Folio Editorial Excellence Award, and an Ozzie Award for Design Excellence.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 2.3.6
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 September 2016
- Version: 2.3.6
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Geographic Partners, LLC
- © National Geographic Partners
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- December 2011 IssueUSD 3.99