Paris Metro for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paris Metro for iPad is the original and No. 1 selling application for getting around Paris, France.
This application is recommended by the Financial Times and the Los Angeles Times.
Paris Metro for iPad is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Paris. It includes subway maps.
- Latest map of Paris Metro (subway of Paris). Landscape and portrait modes are available.
- Detailed map of each line in Paris (Metro, RER, Tramway, and SNCF Transilien).
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle). This application is fully compatible with Google Maps, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance, and it's updated live as you walk in the streets of Paris.
- This application has more than 800 stations (metro + tramway + RER + bus) in its database.
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Paris Metro.
- Interactive map to choose your stations for the route.
- The route planner included in this application does not require a network connection to operate, it works perfectly while in the subway.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest Metro stations from your position in Paris. It is possible to increase or decrease the distance of localization in the settings.
- You can provide an address in Paris, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- Paris Metro Service updates (Live travel news) are available.
- Paris Metro for iPad has added the push notification support that allows you to be notified in background, even if you have closed the application. This new feature allows you to receive Paris Metro alerts in real time, when a disrupted line is detected, a notification is automatically sent to your iPad. A numbered badge to Paris Metro for iPad application icon shows the current number of disrupted lines.
- It is possible to customize the notifications you want to receive on your iPad. Select the lines you want to receive notifications for in the settings. You can also switch off the Notification Service in the settings. Please, make sure to check that the Notification Service is enabled in the settings of your iPad if you want to receive notifications.
- Add Paris Bus functionality in this version through an in-app purchase. This option allows you to switch between the metro and bus systems in the same application. This add-on includes Paris Buses map with the key bus routes, locates the nearest bus stations, and offers a Journey Planner tool.
- It is now possible to add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to Paris Metro for iPad application through an in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate Food & Drink POI, Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure POI, and Accommodation POI in all over France. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Maps.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Paris Metro for iPad application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org