The Asian Review of Books
By Image Alpha (Holdings) Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Asian Review of Books (ARB), in addition to reviewing books about or of relevance to Asia, the Asian Review of Books also features long-format essays by leading Asian writers and thinkers, to providing an unparalleled forum for discussion of key contemporary issues by Asians for Asia and a vehicle of intellectual depth and breadth where leading thinkers can write on the books, arts and ideas of the day.
The ARB can be read on-line, via apps for the iPhone and iPad, on other mobile devices and in a quarterly print anthology.
The Asian Review of Books has existed for a decade as a web-based, traditional book review publication, focusing on books by Asian authors and on Asian-themes. An iPhone app was first launched in 2010.
Widely quoted and referenced, with an archive of more than one thousand book reviews, it is the only web resource dedicated to Asian books.
And now, with the addition of the new premium content, the Asian Review of Books, is a must-read publication.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Multicolumn display and pagination on iPad
* Added Book Mode / Magazine Mode for ease of reading on iPad.
* Now app works for both Landscape and Portrait orientations on iPad.
* Now it works on latest iOS versions i.e. 5.0 and 6.0
* Improved and simplified interface.
* Improved the loading time and overall app performance.