By Stand Alone, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Words Play builds on the long tradition of word construction games, both on traditional boards, and on computers and phones. You're given a rack of 7 letters, and you place them on the board to create words. Play continues with each player taking a turn, until all the game's tiles have been exhausted. Use logic and cunning to place longer, more valuable words, and lock in the special squares in the board.
- Familiar word building game play
- Play friends, or auto-match a random opponent
- Optional adaptive AI player, for an added challenge
- Play across all your iDevices (universal app)
- See an unfamiliar word? Touch it to bring up the in-app dictionary
- Uses the latest Game Center features
- Earn achievements, increase your vocabulary
For Online-play, Words Play requires a (free) Game Center account (you can set this up right on your iPhone or iPad). Also make sure you have Game Center notifications turned on, or games won't update as frequently.
What's New in Version 2.32
- fixed a problem with spurious "Not your turn" dialogs when submitting a turn
- change wording of "Sending…" dialog when playing a local game
- fixed problem with AI not making a move all the time
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 July 2014
- Version: 2.32
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stand Alone, Inc.
- © 2012-14 Stand Alone, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.