awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. come light the fire.
- One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014.
- Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7.
- From an indie game developer who loves gaming.
- No ads, no loot boxes, no IAP, no crippled game play.
- Continuity updates between A Dark Room and The Ensign.
- iPhone X support.
- Come say hello to an old friend... she's waiting for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, different and immersive!
Just get the game and play it without reading too much about it prior, as it is so much fun as you start discovering just how far text games can go. Was a really cool experience and definitely worth the buy! Thank you
An Unforgettable Experience
I started off thinking this is just another text-based game made by some guy who spent 2 minutes making. But as I progressed I began to see exactly how much work went in to it. I only wish that the makers had said this, "you can only experience the game for the first time, once" before the game started instead of after. I underestimated the game and probably did not get the experience I could have gotten had I thought more of it. Only after finishing it did I realize that this game is probably the most well thought out text-base game on the AppStore. I downloaded this game when it was free but I would gladly have paid for it. It honestly deserves it. I have played and finished many other short games similar to this that have mysterious endings and enjoyable gameplay, sure it got boring at times but sitting through all of it was definitely worth it.
An amazing experience
Despite the minimal design I've never been so drawn into a mobile game. I spent a little over four hours completing it. I've never spent that long on a game. Every twist and turn formed the adventure for me. I was eagerly waiting for what I'd discover next. The game environment was harsh but never unfair. It appealed to the Explorer inside of me.
Definitely the best mobile game I've ever played. In overall concept and emotional experience.
Considering its price. Its an absolute bargain
- Amirali Rajan
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Amir Rajan
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.