Baby 411 by Dr. Ari Brown
By Baby 411 / Windsor Peak
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest news on your baby's health!
Breaking news on medicine recalls, the latest research on your baby's growth and development and more.
The Baby 411 News app was created by Dr. Ari Brown, co-author of the best-selling book Baby 411. Dr. Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and a trusted source on children’s heath care. She’s been featured on NBC’s Today Show and is a medical advisor to Parents Magazine. She is a pediatrician in private practice in Austin, TX.
This app features:
• News: the latest info on baby health news, recalls, new research and more.
• Facebook feed for the Baby 411.
• Videos from Dr. Brown's YouTube channel.
• Forums: the latest posts from Baby411.com's busy message boards.
• Books. Lean about Dr. Brown's books and more.
Dr. Ari Brown is the co-author of the best-selling book, Baby 411 and a trusted source on children's healthcare.
For more info, check out http://www.baby411.com
What's New in Version 1.2
Now iOs5 compatible! Bug fixes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 October 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Windsor Peak
- © 2010 by Baby 411/Windsor Peak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.