Baby Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wondering if your newborn’s getting enough to eat? Sleeping enough? Growing and hitting milestones fast enough? Keep track of every amazing moment of your little one’s first 12 months of life with the FREE What to Expect Baby Tracker — your mobile partner in parenting. Stay on top of your little one’s schedule and pick up practical tips and reassuring advice on all things baby with this new app from Heidi Murkoff and her best-selling parenting guide, What to Expect the First Year.
At home or on-the-go, you'll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A personalized tracker for keeping tabs on feeding and sleeping sessions, diaper changes, vaccinations, and more
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
• Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a parenting pro — and start capturing every magical moment of your child’s first year. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies — at WhatToExpect.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
-New tab navigation
-Bug fixes and maintenance
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 August 2012
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.