Barbie has been around for more than 50 years and is arguably the biggest girl’s toy brand in the world.
Barbie magazine teaches young girls that they can aspire to be whatever they want to be. Barbie promotes the values of kindness, friendship and dedication – and Barbie magazine reflects this. With lots of educational stories, activities and games, it keeps girls, aged 3 to 10, busy for hours and also encourages parent-child interaction.
•Exciting stories featuring Barbie and her friends every month
•Previews about upcoming Barbie movies
•Competitions and giveaways
•Letters page allows little girls to write to their favourite character and get responses
•Loads of activities to keep little girls entertained
Single Issues: $2.99
Annual Subscription: $27.99 (12 Issues)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
-- Minor bugs fixed
- magMaker Editions LLC
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © copyright Panorama Media Corp. 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Barbie - Feb 2016 R49.99
- Barbie - July 2015 R49.99
- Barbie July 2014 R49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.