By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lite version of BizExpense which is available as a paid application. Limited to 5 expense entries.
BizExpense is designed to help you track and report your business expenses.
BizExpense is right for you if:
- you travel on business and get reimbursed by your employer
- you are a consultant taking up travel and get paid by your clients
- you incur project related expenses and get reimbursed by your customers
BizExpense makes it easy for you to prepare and submit your expense reports. You can configure BizExpense to use your corporate SMTP/Mail server for transmitting the expense reports.
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense categories and subcategories. Though BizExpense comes with predefined set of categories/subcategories, you have complete freedom to redefine them
- Create/edit/delete/browse paying entities: Employer/Client/Customer
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense groupings: Trip/Project
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense entries
- Attach photo images of receipts
- Submit expense reports by email, or export a HTML/CSV file via Wifi with all receipts (in a Zip file)
- Mileage reporting
- Currency rate conversion for international travel
- View pie/bar chart of the expense break-down at the Trip/Project level
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to use your corporate SMTP/mail servers for report transmission
- Password protection
- BizExpense respects the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Fix for iPad screen rotation issues.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 July 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2009 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.