Chinese Fridge Dim Sum
By Kenneth Robinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chinese Fridge is back with a free game for learning Dim Sum words! Our fun and effortless Chinese game helps kids learn Chinese through visual and audio interactions – perfect for learning and reinforcing vocabulary. Chinese Fridge features:
- Several game modes covering Simplified Chinese characters, Traditional Chinese characters, and the Pinyin phonetic alphabet
- Cute animated graphics keep kids interested and engaged
- Engrains vocabulary into kids' memory with repetition of sounds for Mandarin Chinese words whenever the player correctly matches word pieces
- Top Scores screen shows how much time the child has spent playing and how well they've learned word pairs
- Starts simple with just a few dim sum vocabulary words, then players unlock more and more dim sum dishes as they progress through levels for more challenging and rewarding game play
- No ads, no in-app purchases, 100% kid friendly free app
- Designed for children, but fun and entertaining for students of all ages!
Follow our website and Facebook page for future game releases with additional new vocabulary sets.
We're dedicated to making our app as good as possible and welcome you to submit feedback through our website. We also regularly work with teachers to improve our game app, so you can expect regular improvements.
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 October 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kenneth Robinson
- © 2013 Ken Shen Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.