By Beyond Commerce - BCom
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Inner peace, well-being or happiness is directly dependent on your ability to take care of your Self. Your Self includes your mind, body and spirit. Taking care includes daily habits that foster observation and self-awareness.
Busy, modern lifestyles with innumerable generic programmes that promise health and happiness distract us from three core principles that really cultivate well-being.
1. A framework that tunes us in to the laws of nature. The Chinese developed the theory of the Five Elements through close observation of how their own beings and nature were intimately governed by the same rhythms.
2. Self-awareness. How can we give ourselves what we need without clarity? This Daily Check-in App is designed to give you feedback on areas of your life that need attention. It’s quick, easy and fun to use.
3. Knowledge. Clarity is the first step, what to do with the information is your choice. It can take up to a month to really see the imbalances that pervade. The element(s) that is regularly rated low will start to fade on your five element chart. We encourage you to pay attention to the element with the lowest rating and keep recording your observations.
You’ll know you’re paying attention to your whole Self when you experience a sense of well-being despite what is going on in your life. You’ll also notice that the colours of your five element chart will look even :).
In phase 2, this App will be developed invite you to look more deeply into the one or more elements in your life that need your care. You’ll be given more information and some guidance and in the end you may choose to seek the help of a professional.
What's New in Version 0.33
Bug fixes and security.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 03 August 2017
- Version: 0.33
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BEYOND COMMERCE (PTY) LTD
- © Vicky Hindmarch 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.