By Retronyms Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly create and perform musical hooks, phrases and loops with a variety of custom synth and sample-based instruments. Make samples on the fly and weave them into compositions.
DopplerPad is an expressive touch instrument designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Use rhythmic and melodic automation to create phrases by freely moving fingers around the musical touchpad.
Drags and taps come to life with responsive visual feedback, making the groove visible.
Some of DopplerPad's features include:
* 37 Instruments Including Leads, Bass, Sound Effects, Drums, and Samplers
* Two Musical Touchpads
* Visual Feedback to See the Groove
* Two Recording Modes: Overdub and Replace
* A Mixer for Cross-Fading, Muting, and Playback Control
* Save Loops and Phrases. Load Them into the Performance
* Gate Arpeggiator to Create Expressive Rhythmic Patterns
* Create Samples Anywhere with External or Built-In Mics
* Adjustable Tempo and Loop Length
* Programmable Scale to Stay in Key
* Adjustable Octave for a Full Range of Notes
New in version 2:
* Effects: you can now apply effects to any instrument on a pad.
* Create your own custom effects using delay, distortion, filter and more.
* Effects are expressively controlled on the Y-axis of the pad
* A full-fledged instrument editor lets you create your own custom synth instruments! Control oscillators, Filter, LFO, Envelopes and more.
What's New in Version 2.2
Added support for AudioCopy/Paste 1.1. This gives support for paste into BeatMaker, named audio copy and copy history.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 June 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Retronyms Inc
- © Retronyms 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.