By Magzter Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Leading South African news magazine for black readers In the 1950's, DRUM was a pioneer of black journalism bringing together courageous investigative journalism and cutting-edge photojournalism for Africa. But DRUM isn't just about history. South Africa has changed a lot in the last 50 years, and DRUM has kept pace with these changes. Today it is a thoroughly modern magazine in touch with its readers. Our recipe for success is simple but effective: we give our readers what they want.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $74.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.16
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 March 2017
- Version: 6.16
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Magzter Inc.
- © 2011-17 @ Media24
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Drum EnglishR389.99
- Drum English November 21 2013R29.99
- Drum English November 14 2013R29.99
- Drum English October 10 2013R29.99
- Drum English October 31 2013R29.99
- Drum English December 19 2013R29.99
- Drum English September 12 2013R29.99
- September 28 2017R14.99
- Drum English October 3 2013R29.99
- Drum English August 29 2013R29.99