At Easy Equities, we aim to make investing as easy as possible for you.
Low Cost, Easy Investing
• Invest in shares, ETFs, Retirement Annuities Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA) and Unit Trusts, all low cost and easily accessible in one app.
• No account minimums needed, no minimum investment size and no monthly platform fee’s here.
Investing at Your Fingertips
• Sign up in minutes, invest in shares, ETFs, RA’s TFSA and Unit Trusts in seconds.
• Invest in Fractional Shares Rights (FSRs), Invest with as much money you have available in a piece of a share, with all the benefits of owning a full one.
• Get access to the latest IPO’s.
• Invest in the JSE, DOW 30, NASDAQ 100, S&P 100 and more.
• Place buying and selling instructions when the market is closed.
• Stay on top of your investment portfolio with a detailed account overview and personalized reporting
• Set up a recurring investment so that you automatically contribute to your investment monthly, quarterly or annually.
Designed for You
• View a beautiful, intuitive user experience, designed to help you invest in the brands you love.
• Easily sign in and monitor your portfolio and the market from anywhere, anytime.
• Invest in the companies you love on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange and more.
• Invest immediately with the instant EFT functionality.
• Refer a friend and get EasyMoney covering all your brokerage, free investing.
• Easily send vouchers to loved ones to build their own investment portfolio.
Secure & Trusted Platform
• Cutting-edge security to protect your portfolio and personal information.
© EasyEquities. First World Trader (Pty) Ltd t/a EasyEquities is an authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP number 22588). All trades on the EasyEquities platform are subject to the legal terms and conditions to which you agree to be bound.
The EasyEquities platform enables users to invest in securities which includes whole shares and fractional share rights (FSRs). EasyEquities acts as an agent for the issue of whole shares, where the investor is the registered owner of those shares, entitled to dividends, participation in corporate actions and all the economic benefits and risks associated with share ownership. In respect of FSRs, EasyEquities acts as principal to a contract for difference issued to the investor, where the investor will have a contractual claim against EasyEquities to the economic benefits and risks associated with share ownership (price movements and dividends) without having ownership rights in the underlying share. Fractional share rights (FSRs) which are issued through a contract for difference, are an over the counter derivative. Unlike whole shares, FSRs do not carry any voting rights. As the investor makes further investments in FSRs and ultimately ends up with a whole share, the contract for difference is closed out and ownership whole share is delivered to the investor.
The availability of any share on the EasyEquities platform is based on various factors but is not an indication of value and does not mean that any share is an appropriate investment for you. The availability of any share on the browse shares page does not necessarily indicate any contractual relationship between EasyEquities and the listed company, or the payment of fees for services. Brand Logos are owned by the respective companies and not by EasyEquities. The use of a company’s brand logo does not represent an endorsement of EasyEquities by the company, nor an endorsement of the company by EasyEquities, nor does it necessarily imply any contractual relationship. Further investment disclosures are available on the EasyEquities website.
EasyEquities is a subsidiary of Purple Group Limited, a company listed on the JSE Limited (PPE)
Enable inter account transfers.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs bug fixing
On my iPhone X I am unable to view my account overview tab from the button menu and have to navigate through the website-like dropdown menu. I will change my review once this is sorted as I am pretty happy with everything else. Maybe consider not website wrapping the app and do a native development as it will really make for a better user experience.
Consider offering an advanced user options for a better trading experience such as leverage CFDs and stop losses and take profits. Emphasis on the stop losses for all users possibly.
Loving the new app!!!
I like that it has the biometric login for the iPhone X make it super easy to check my latest portfolio numbers. The app is easier to navigate than the current site and switching between browsing the market and your portfolio is so simple now! Keep the innovation coming EasyEquities!
Add toggling back function and share price
Hi. Very functional platform.
However, i unable to ‘toggle back’ from a search page. The back function is important and essential feature of user interface. Secondly, it would be helpful to have ‘share price’ upon clicking a share as upfront information without going through “what’s been happening with stock X”. Surely this info is key.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.