** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet and Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book and Another Monster.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early reading success with Endless Reader! This app introduces "sight words", the most commonly used words in school, library, and children's books. Kids need to recognize these words by sight in order to achieve reading fluency. Recognizing sight words is advantageous for beginning readers because many of these words have unusual spelling, cannot be sounded out using phonics knowledge, and often cannot be represented using pictures.
Kids will have a blast learning sight words and their context and usage with the adorable Endless monsters. Each word features an interactive word puzzle with letters that come alive, and then a sentence puzzle with words that become what they describe. See the word "dog" as a barking dog, and the word "up" reach for the sky!
** NOTE: You must be online and have sufficient disk space while running the app to get all words in the app. **
- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for an app that actually keeps my 2 yr engaged for more 10 min
At first I thought my busy 2 year old was too young for this app. But while stuck in peak time traffic and desperate to manage her boredom, I tried it. After her 3rd attempt she was completing words and sentences within seconds. And it kept her engaged all the way home. Thank you thank you thank you!
The only suggestion I have is the the following: when the sentence is being read by the woman, there needs to be a ball or highlight on each word to encourage the direction in which we read i.e. From left to right.
Even so, I think this app is brilliant and I'm so grateful to the developers.
One of the best!
One of the most lasting and enjoyable apps I've ever had for my kids. The 2, 5 and 7 year old enjoys it equally! Awesome graphics. Fantastic concept. Wish I could have that in other languages too.
Best app ever!!
Most incredible graphics and so interactive, my toddler is obsessed!!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Originator Inc.
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Originator Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Word Packs 1-4 R179.99
- Word Pack 1 R99.99
- Bundle of ALL Word Packs 1-12 R479.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.