By Apps by Alberto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this general purpose score tracking app to easily track player scores in your favorite card or table games, track scores in opinion polls, team sports, etc. Keep EZ Score with you so you are ready whenever the next game happens.
No more dealing with scraps of paper and broken pencil tips! No more arithmetic exercises and surprise miscalculations! Save a tree, and be cool at the same time!
"EZ Score" allows you to manage any number of players and displays no ads. "EZ Score Lite" has identical features and it is free but displays limited iAd advertising.
• Easily record points for any player without leaving the main scoreboard screen. No complicated or long sequences of buttons to tap. Simply touch the player row, enter a number, and then tap "add" or tap "subtract". The app keeps track automatically of how many rounds have been entered for each player.
• Begin game scoring at any point value (0, 100, -250.00, etc.).
• Enter points in fractions or whole numbers.
• Keep players automatically sorted by score as points are entered, or sort players alphabetically by name or by position (around the table). Sorting can be changed at any time directly in the Scores tab by tapping on the table header.
• Track the scoring history for each player so you can check at any time how many points were scored during each round from the beginning of the game. Correct scoring mistakes made in past rounds.
• Reorder or delete rounds while editing player scoring history.
• Record specific notes for each individual player, and for the game session, if you need to recall details later.
• Customize each player's name, favorite background color, and image (choose between an icon from a built-in gallery, a photo from library, or take a photo on the fly if your device has a camera).
• Save time by creating a permanent list of players with customized images, names, and backgrounds; quickly select from the list which players participate in each game session. Select players from your Contacts list and their email address will be used automatically when sending game reports.
• Keep a historical archive of games played. Archived games can be examined in detail and playing them can be resumed if desired.
• Game sessions are geotagged and their location can be visualized on a map.
• You can exit the app at any time, and then continue where you left off whenever you return.
• All application data gets saved automatically as it is entered using Core Data for maximum performance and reliability.
• Obtain a game report at any time showing the complete game history, with scores and totals for each player and for each round played so far. Group scores by player or by round, in ascending or descending order. Share the game report by email without leaving the app.
• Customize text sizes for player names and scores through Settings app.
• Select players from your Contacts list.
• Send support and feedback emails without leaving the app.
What's New in Version 5.1.7
• All buttons in the "Change Image for Player" sheet now work properly.
• Improved game report email content.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 26 June 2013
- Version: 5.1.7
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Alberto Cobas
- © Alberto Cobas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.