Farmer’s Weekly is an agricultural business magazine based in South Africa, targeting the whole of Southern Africa. The magazine is committed to advancing the interests of the region’s farmers and its agricultural industry by serving as a mouthpiece for the industry and by keeping its readers informed of the latest developments in the agricultural sector. The magazine offers opinion, analysis and in-depth features on business, crops, livestock, game, conservation, the emerging farming sector, rural interest, the latest research and technology and up-to-date news and commodity prices.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue: $2.99
- 1 month = ($2.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 3 months = ($8.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 6 months = ($15.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1 year subscription = ($19.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
But edit the number of months and price. With each language has a standard form.
Terms of Service: https://www.zinio.com/www/legal/terms.jsp#terms
- push notification
- Zinio International S.L.
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 The Fusion Group Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Farmer's Weekly South Africa R649.99
- 19 October 2018 R14.99
- 21 September 2018 R14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.