South African Sign Language app with 1000+ signs, basic lessons and quiz.
First of its kind for South Africa, a digitisation of the South African Sign Language Dictionary published by Sue Howard.
Learn South African Sign Language and bridge the gap between the Deaf and hearing communities in South Africa. FingerTalk helps users learn the basics of SASL, provides a comprehensive dictionary and also tests their knowledge by means of a fun and challenging quiz. You can also compare your quiz performance with other app users.
Learning South African Sign Language can be very expensive. Learning material is also very difficult to get hold of and it can cost anywhere between R3000 and R12000 to study SASL at an academic institution. With this app you can learn SASL anywhere, on the move, with no internet connection required.
Tell your family and friends about FingerTalk - SASL Dictionary and let's close the divide between hearing and Deaf people in South Africa.
- Share Everything! Users can now share SASL signs, quiz scores etc via social media
- Send SASL signs to friends on Whatsapp - converse in SASL
- Added a section for Sentence Structure - how to structure SASL sentences
- Ability to save your favourite signs for quick reference
- Increased security
- Many User Interface enhancements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.