black is Internet TV that offers hours of interactive, flexible and affordable entertainment. With movies, local and international series, music, kids programmes, gaming, documentaries, news, sports, and more you can watch wherever you want, whenever you want. All accessible on your smartphone, tablet, laptop and TV.
Get content that works with your budget! black has you covered with different packages, whether you subscribe for a day, a weekend, a week or a month.
What black offers:
• Talior make your own package so you pay only for what you want.
• Subscribe to packages that cater to your specific interest, whether it’s sports, movies, kids programmes, or series.
• Subscribe to FLEXI Premium or FLEXI Access and get a free trial.
• With over 60 TV channels to choose from, you can watch up-to-the-minute news, series and sports when you subscribe to the BTV Premium.
• Worried that you missed your favourite show? Rewind live TV by up to 48 hours.
• Feeling nostalgic or wanting something more current? Rent any movie from the classics to straight off the cinema circuit blockbusters.
• If you’re passionate about movies, why not buy your favourites to keep forever, whether its action, or romance or the latest blockbusters.
• If you're worried about data, you can always download your shows using a wi-fi zone and watch it later.
• For the die-hard football fans, you can get exclusive access to 5 top European Football Club channels. Watch behind-the-scenes footage, player and coach interviews, past games and audio stream live football games.
• black interactive allows you to bet on your favourite sports event book concert tickets or book your next holiday.
Get the Future of Entertainment. Now.
We regularly update the GETblack app for iOS to bring you improved features, and bug fixes, and play preview in coming soon directly.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible on iOS
I subscribed to the Binge Elite package, but I cannot access my package in the app. I started watching a movie when I went back to complete watching it there’s an error saying that the movie is no released yet. I tried to access it on my husbands phone then it suddenly tells me that user does not exist. I thereafter used my cellphone number to log in instead of my email it worked BUT now I cannot watch anything as it asks me to complete my profile. The email address is missing. I enter in the email, and then it says it’s sent an OTP to my email and there’s nothing that comes through I have tried several times. I am paying for the Binge Elite package, but I only have access to Flexi Premium and Flexi access movies and channels. This is honestly terrible... way too many glitches I feel like I have no choice but to cancel because I can’t watch the channels I’m paying for. In fact now cannot watch anything because the email cannot be confirmed
Worst device/service ever!
I get 20gig black data with my contract and I got the black box. I decided to try connect this thing. I managed to get it to connect. Paid R89 coz I wasn’t confident in the device and guess what, my doubts were confirmed. I registered but can’t download jack on my phone coz it says my registration is incomplete. I only tried the box my phone and MacBook but it keeps telling me that the box is unblocked and I can’t use the device for 12 months. Support tells me it’s coz I have more than 5 devices connected. To top it off, all the attempts setup and all chowed my normal data not the black data almost 400MB and nothing achieved or viewed.
It Cell C Black for sure coz it just gives a black screen!!!!
Maybe I should switch to Telekom as provider with cheaper data and I can watch Netflix.
Can’t purchase in app
I downloaded the app on my iPad. The sidebar navigation works well, but I can’t purchase ANYTHING from the app. I wanted to buy the Fox package of R79, but nowhere in the app can I do so. The store is just a viewing shelf, showcasing the products, without any option to purchase.
Went to the website on my iPad, found a button that looks like the purchase button, but nothing happens. It looks like there should be a pop-up menu, but again, nothing happens.
As a Cell C customer who can enjoy the free streaming promotion, I’m quite disappointed that I wasn't able to accomplish anything.
I look forward to what guys will do to make the best out of this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ijswaan, if you're on iOS, please use the web-browser to subscribe, buy or rent content. When you're done purchasing through the browser you can watch on your iOS device.
- Cell C PTY Ltd
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cell C Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.