Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
• iPhone X support
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy. Simple. Secure.
I’ve been very glad that I had 2FA using Google authenticator. Easy and simple and the integration to most websites are working very well. It is trully one step forward to being more secure.
Great app but please update.
Thanks for the awesome app, works great on the old iso, but not on the new update. Please update thanks
Very easy to use and it works!👌🏼
- Google LLC
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.