Now you can check your glucose as easily as you check your email.
Introducing the Guardian™ Connect continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system. The Guardian Connect system uses a tiny sensor to measure glucose levels in fluid just below the skin. It takes readings all day and night and sends them to your phone via a small wireless transmitter, so you can see how you’re doing anytime.
With the Guardian Connect mobile app, you can see your most recent glucose data, your glucose trends over time, your sensor and your transmitter status. You can also receive alerts to notify you when you’re going above or below your preferred range and keep track of daily events which may impact your glucose levels.
Your mobile app also sends your data to CareLink™ Personal therapy management software, so you can see your full information online and share your information with family or friends. Those closest to you can even receive SMS messages whenever you go out of range!
To use the Guardian Connect system, you will need the Guardian Connect transmitter and sensor as well as this app!
* Not compatible with MiniMed pumps.
Thank you for using Guardian Connect! We have made the following updates:
• Support for iPhone X layout
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a life changing device !!!
Please, please, please make it a watch compatible app !!!! It will be much easier for our little kids not to wear a phone on their little bodies the whole time - especially during sport !!!
Does not work
The app doesn't connect to the sensor transmitter.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016 - 2018 Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.