HARMONY DecisionMaker is a new app by Goldratt Research Labs that guides you through the 5 Steps of the ProConCloud (or ChangeMatrixCloud) process to help resolve important problems or conflicts that can hang over us like dark clouds. Each of the 5 steps was designed to help prevent one of 5 most common problem solving and decision mistakes we make when resolving problems or conflicts or trying to learn from experience.
Step 1: Define YOUR Problem and why it's important.
To prevent common mistakes of Wasting our limited attention by Dealing with Unimportant Problems or Procrastinating on Important Problems
Step 2: Define YOUR and “THEIR” Conflicts
To prevent common mistakes of Jumping to a Solution Or just Finding Someone to Blame
Step 3: Resolve Change Conflicts with win:win
To prevent common mistake of FOCUSING on only ONE resolution or compromising Not realizing there are 4 viable options
Step 4: YES BUT Planning
To prevent common mistakes of Ignoring valid reservations (Yes, buts) OR Using Yes, buts as excuses not to act
Step 5: Design GOOD Experiment
To prevent the common mistake of failing to learn from experience by doing BAD Experiments when
communicating or implementing changes
Once you signup you get a free 1-month trial to test the app and functionality. Once the trial period has ended you can choose from the following subscriptions options, 1 or 12-month auto-renewable subscription or you can continue using the app just as a viewer and will not be able to edit or create new conflicts.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
In version 1.3.6
You can now use Harmony Decision Maker on any platform regardless of where you purchased your license
1 Free Credit
We now give each user, regardless of subscription status one free decision to analyze, share and keep forever. All existing Viewer License holders can now log in and find that they can create one decision. This free credit will also be added to all registrations for a limited time only. You can, of course, continue using this one free conflict for all your decisions needs, but for less than a cappuccino a month you can create and save unlimited decisions if you subscribe.
Harmony Decision Coach
We now have new Harmony Avatars to choose from!
Ratings and Reviews
I had real breakthroughs completing an analysis of a wicked problem I faced for quite some time. The 5 steps of the ProConCloud process really helps one overcome self-limiting assumptions and self imposed bottlenecks.
Great app!! Really helpful and easy to use. Thank you
- Goldratt Research Labs Pte Ltd
- 89.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Goldratt Research Labs Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- HDM 1 Month Subscription R64.99
- HDM 12 Months Subscription R329.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.