HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE, ...
You can manually upload the .fit files to Garmin Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper from iCloud Drive or Dropbox and .gpx files to Runtastic.
HealthFit also syncs automatically in background once a day the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), the sleep analysis and other health metrics to the popular fitness platforms.
You can record your daily activity in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Export automatically in background your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive or on Dropbox
• Send your workouts by email
• Sync automatically in background your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE.
• Import FIT/TCX/GPX files into Apple Health from iCloud Drive or Dropbox
• Export to FIT and GPX files on iCloud Drive or Dropbox
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync automatically in background once a day, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily. Go the Settings to turn on this feature. It only applies to TrainingPeaks.
• Support multiple data sources for the HRV.
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful - a must have for anyone trying to get Apple Watch data to various platforms
Improvements to app have addressed most if not all my previous concerns. First time today I see that one can force a resync. The duplicates were identified and previously failed files uploaded. This app saves me a lot of time trying to synchronize information between different platforms. Really like it.
Great app by developer that cares
App made my life easier syncing between all different platforms I use. Best part is when I had an issue the developer responded within an hour on FB and started helping me to debug. Issue resolved and very greatfull.
Great to get ypur workouts on Strava if you're forced to use Activities for Vitality
I was looking for a way to get my workouts on Strava and the Activities app (which is the only app that syncronises with Discovery Vitality). This app answered all my wishes!
- Stephane Lizeray
- 32.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.