Screenshots

Description

HQ Trivia is the wildly popular live game show where you can win real cash prizes.

Every day, tune into HQ to answer trivia questions ranging from easy to hard to savage, and see if you have what it takes to win cash.

Make sure you turn on push notifications so you’ll never miss the live shows, and your chance at the money. Invite some friends to join the fun- if they use your code, you’ll get extra lives.

HQ has had special guest celebrities like The Rock, Robert De Niro, Ice Cube, and Alicia Silverstone dropping in, giving away millions of dollars in prizes, and been featured in The New York Times, The Today Show, Time, ABC, CNBC, and more. Join the future of television and get HQ now.

What's New

Version 1.3.22

Video performance improvements

Ratings and Reviews

4.0 out of 5
62 Ratings
62 Ratings

Editors' Notes

A live gameshow that anyone can win.

Unbearable Lag

Que The Afrikan

The game is awesome and great when it works 10% of the time, and the remaining 90% you literally have 2 seconds to answer a question because that’s when it appears and that’s if you’re lucky, most of the time you just get kicked out of the app entirely.

It freezes

karlien91

It is a good game but sometimes it freezes in the middle of the game and then when it comes back if your time is already over so that is the bad thing

Information

Seller
Intermedia Labs Inc.
Size
161.4 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
Languages
English
Age Rating
You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
Gambling and Contests
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
Copyright
© Intermedia Labs, Inc.
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. 1 Extra Life R59.99
  2. 3 Extra Lives R149.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like