Bank on the go with the bank that brings your possibilities to life. Our Absa Banking App gives you banking that’s not only simple, but also a perfect fit for your life.
Our App lets you:
Keep your accounts secure:
- Approve transactions you start and reject any that look suspicious.
- Stop and replace your credit or debit card when it gets lost.
- Limit your card to till point use, online use or no use at all with Temporary Lock.
Simplify your life:
- Avoid visiting branches for stamped bank statements. Get them on your App.
- Share your banking details with people who need to pay you with a tap.
- Get money without a card from any of Absa’s ATMs with CashSend. Receivers don’t need to have a bank account to collect the money.
- Increase or decrease your banking limits easily.
- Buy funeral cover for yourself and your spouse.
Do your banking on the go:
- View your account balances at a glance.
- Pay people once off or save them as beneficiaries to pay later.
- Transfer money between your Absa accounts.
- Buy prepaid airtime, data or electricity for yourself or anyone else.
Sound good? Then what are you waiting for? Download the Absa Banking App now.
In this release, we are introducing a number of exciting new features.
You can now:
- Get more money in your pocket when you need it most. Apply for an Overdraft to get started.
- Increase your buying power. Be told when you qualify for a Credit Limit increase and apply in a few easy taps.
- Cut out the paperwork. Notify us about when you will be travelling abroad on the App so you can make use of your Debit and or Credit Cards.
- Secure the dignity you and your family deserve. Simply apply for an Absa funeral cover, and cover yourself, your spouse or up to 18 other family members.
- Edit your payment details on your existing Life and Funeral Insurance Policy.
As usual, we’ve also dealt with a few bugs to make your experience smoother.
We really appreciate feedback, so send us your questions or suggestions and our team will be in touch.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice design. Poor performance.
I just tried to onboard myself by opening a basic account via the app and it’s got stuck after step 1. The spinner just kept going and going for a few minutes. So I shut down. Design is good though.
Iph itouch ID??
Hay ABSA yini le???
Urgent need of option to send proof of payment to WhatsApp recipients
New update same glitches
Since the previous update I’m unable to see my credit card transactions on the credit card page. Display shows zero balance and no transactions, wish that was true.
Absa rewards is not rewarding, just displaying an error notice.
Maybe load shedding is to blame!
Also how about allowing the user to select which email app they can send feedback from via the app? I use Gmail instead of Apples mail app which isn’t recognized
What was a relatively good app has now become just another failed experiment at trying to get too clever and showy.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.