Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your children a serious case of the giggles when you introduce them to a zany zebra, shy sheep, jolly giraffe and modest moose! Discover these emotions and more by dressing up, feeding, sharing toys and interacting with them using over 110 uniquely themed props in this endless play funhouse.
• Featured at apple.com in the list of favorite apps for the iPad Air
• “This gigglefest is a great way to start talking about the emotions” - USA Today
• "One of the 10 best back-to-school apps" - Today’s Parent Magazine
• "Hilarious and creative way for little ones to see emotions" - Common Sense Media
• “Be prepared to surrender your device!” - The iMums
• “An extraordinary educational tool to help kids develop their social and emotional awareness.” - Teachers With Apps
Avokiddo Emotions lets kids of all ages explore feelings in an open ended free style playroom. There are no rules or pre-set expectations other than to have fun while learning fundamental social skills. Whether their intent is to make an animal laugh or cry, kids are in control every step of the way.
Forget static flash cards with dead eyed actors. These animals each have personality to spare and are animated with realistic multi-faceted reactions to a whole host of scenarios. See them jump in response to a horn or alarm. Watch their ears flatten and droop when sad. Make their eyes roll and hear them snort with delight. Don't be surprised to hear some snorts and guffaws coming from your child as well. This app is all about learning through play.
• Unlimited combinations of hats, glasses & clothing make for hours of repeat play
• A wide variety of toys, musical instruments, food and slurp-worthy drinks
• Dozens of richly nuanced reactions & complex emotions expressed through body language
• Language neutral interface without need for verbal or written directions
• Lively music and authentic sound effects
• Special accessories trigger animated scenes and laugh out loud movements
• Save the most outrageous creations to the camera roll
• Eye-catching, original HD graphics
More than 110 objects for hours of pretend play
• Bubble maker, paint brush, sponge, pacifier, toothbrush, klaxon, whistle, microphone, megaphone, radio, mystery box, balloon, diving mask, flute, headphones, harmonica, telephone and more.
• Wide variety of vegetables, fruits and delicacies!
• Many accessories including hats, glasses, mustaches and wigs!
• 10 animated scenes triggered by special objects
• Encourage imagination & creative expression through unfettered opportunities for pretend play
• Practice following directions and answering simple “Wh” questions related to the animals’ responses
• Inspire curiosity as youngsters explore cause & effect relationships
• Build language as parents help children put names to the many emotions and physical reactions displayed
• Develop empathy by connecting the animals' emotions both positive and negative to their causes
• Make predictions based on how the animals will respond to various stimuli
Note: If there is no sound, your device is probably muted. Check the Side Switch above the volume buttons or the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 April 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Developer: AVOKIDDO E.E.
- © 2013 Avokiddo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.