Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably best app 👍🏻
I absolutely think that Instagram is a great app the new GIFS are amazing but i think that things should take a shorter time to download when using stickers or GIFS. Instagram should be able to use for any one over the age of 10 because this is such a well made app and i see there has been a lot of thought gone into it. This is a good app to use. To express any emotions on pictures where you can post what you like and know one can tell you i its not a good pic or not. This app is wonderful i think people are lucky to have this because it is so well made and done i truly think this is a good app
New feature for favourite accounts
Can Instagram have a feature where you can add certain accounts to a "favourites" tab and you can frequently and easily visit that tab that will have a specific list of accounts I visit. I found that the "close friends" screen doesn't allow me to view the accounts but rather only add or remove them. That's quite pointless for me. The search feature has frequently searched accounts but that will always change. "Saved" screen only allows saved posts, not accounts. Maybe favourites could be a new tab on the profile screen or a new option in the menu.
Folders of photos and cropping
I love Instagram and I use it regularly as a form of self-expression. However, there is one small aspect that frustrates me. When I am posting multiple images at once they all get automatically cropped to the same sized as the first photo in the series. This means that I cannot post horizontal and vertical pictures in the same series or the images get cut off. This is further exacerbated by the fact that when I try to edit the images in the series individually they zoom in even further and I can not zoom out to show a little more of the picture.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 162.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.