As an Investec client, the Investec App brings your local and international banking and investment accounts, locally and internationally, securely onto your tablet or smartphone. You can view and manage your accounts, make payments, buy and sell shares, all on the go.
The Investec App offers the following services (depending on the accounts you have with us):
• Accounts: A consolidated view of all your Investec accounts
• Banking: Transactional banking services, including making and managing payments
• Insights: Research, Investec News, commentary and analysis by Investec’s thought leaders
• Trading: Buy and sell JSE listed equities. Currently available to South African clients only
• Market Data: View major local and international indices, commodities and currencies as well as insight into the South African equity market. Currently available to South African clients only
• My Personal Portfolio: The tool allows you to see a complete picture of your balance sheet across all your bank accounts (incl. external accounts) in One Place. Currently available to South African Private Banking and Wealth & Investment clients and United Kingdom Private Banking clients only
• Income & Spend: This tool helps you to visualise your income and spend and see exactly where your money goes. Currently available to South African Private Banking and Wealth & Investment clients and United Kingdom Private Banking clients only
• Buy: Buy SMS bundles, data and airtime with South African service providers. Currently available to South African Private Banking clients only
• Smartwatch: View account balances on your smartwatch
• My Briefcase: Upload, view and download your documents from your mobile device
• Touch ID: Available for iPhone 5S or higher. To use Touch ID, go to Settings in the app and select enable Touch ID. This feature will allow you to have quick access to your accounts.
• In App Authentication: Securely authenticate your login on Investec Online through the Investec App. Simply reject or accept the message displayed in the App
• SSL: Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by the highest level of SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption to prevent unauthorised access
How to access your account via the Investec App:
You will need to be enrolled in Investec Online.
Use the same Investec ID and password that you use to log in to Investec Online to get started in the App.
The following clients can use the Investec App:
Private Banking South Africa
- Private Banking United Kingdom
- Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited
- Private Banking Mauritius
- Investec Click & Invest
- Wealth & Investment South Africa
- Wealth & Investment United Kingdom
For assistance, please contact the 24/7 Global Client Support Centre on:
SA: 0860 110 161 or +27 11 286 9663
UK: 0845 366 6333 or +44 207 597 4131
- New: You can now apply for comprehensive and fully customisable life insurance through Investec Life
- Update: Under the hood enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Straightforward easy to use
Useful app that is intuitive and easy to use. I have a recommendation to make the user experience even better for making payments: When a user selects a bank, I would suggest that the system automatically default the branch field to the default branch Nr and also default the account type to cheque... The user can override the default selections if they'd like. Just a thought.
Thank you for the great feedback. We have forwarded it to our Digital Team.
Is it possible to make available a bottom directly after you made a payment allowing you to send a Proof of Payment to a third party. There are times that you need to send pop to more than one person. e.g the wife and child😂😂
Hi Hpefull, thank you for the feedback. We have forwarded your message to our Digital Team.
Developers are good at responding.
I had issues with the app historically, but as with most things, investec was quick to respond and resolve.
Higher rating still not warranted in my view, as functionality, like Lotto, e-wallet or balance peek are not available and interface is a tad old. Other than that, does what is required.
Hi BankieU, thank you for your feedback. Please can you email your contact details to PB.OnlineSupport@investec.co.za in order for us to assist you with the issues that you are experiencing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.