Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Kindle with the free Kindle app, and carry all your eBooks with you, wherever you go.
eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res colour images
• A customisable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page colour
• Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page
• Ability to make and share in-page highlights
• Bold font and text size options
• Access to local library eBooks
* More library filtering options are here! We’ve added Kindle Unlimited, Prime Reading, and sample filters to your library.
* We’ve moved Collections view to the View and Sort menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Kindle is absolutely fabulous!
I have a Kindle Touch and the Kindle App on each of my apple devices, all of which I have been using for about six years. I totally love Kindle. I am a professional reader, book reviewer and beta reader, so I toggle between the Kindle Touch and iPad, loaded with the Kindle App, seamlessly. If one device needs charging, I’ll just open my book on the other and it auto syncs to the furthest page read, and I can carry on without any interruption. Same goes for downloads, books sync to all devices Hassle-free. How fabulous is that!
Standing in a queue, in a doctors waiting room ... you may not have your kindle with you but you’ll have you phone and it’s kindle app and it’s so easy to whip out your phone and it will automatically sync to the last page read on your Kindle and there you go... whiling away the time reading your favorite book and not becoming exasperated by the time wasted.
Difficulty getting access to my library on iPad Mini iOS 11
I have used the Kindle app for years and years but I suddenly find that when I am in the middle of a book, I cannot get back to the home page. I have tried pressing on all corners of the screen and it is only by poking randomly that I can sometimes get back to the library.
I thought it was my iPad but then I noticed a friend with the same iPad mini experience the same problem.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 169.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.