For 95 years, Landbouweekblad has been supplying South African farmers with the type of information that either saves them money or makes them money. As the country’s largest circulating agricultural magazine, the title has over the years built up an enviable reputation as the one publication the country’s farmers turn to when they want to know what is going on beyond their farm gate. From economics to science, and hard news to softer lifestyle features, Landbouweekblad is the magazine that makes sense of South Africa’s rural economy.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue = (€2.29)
- 1 month subscription = (€5.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 2 months subscription = (€11.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 3 months subscription = (€15.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 6 months subscription = (€33.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1 year subscription = (€53.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.zinio.com/www/legal/terms.jsp#terms
- Push notification compatibility
- iOS 11.4 compatibility
- Zinio International S.L.
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Media 24 Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Landbouweekblad SA R119.99
- Landbouweekblad SA R309.99
- Landbouweekblad SA R779.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.