Designed for CAD users of all levels, this software offers a full complement of drawing tools as well as both ANSI and international standard dimensioning capabilities. Its multilayered, scaled drawing environment supports both feet/inches and metric dimensions. In addition, MacDraft Pro offers linked dimensioning to automatically update dimensions as you modify components.
MacDraft Pro allows you to save symbol libraries which can contain all of your commonly used drawing items. Microspot also supplies at extra cost, a symbol library of 2000 items comprising architectural, electrical and graphic symbols. Perfect for producing simple sketches or complex drawings, Microspot MacDraft is excellent for mechanical, architectural and engineering design, as well as for technical illustration. MacDraft is so easy to use it appeals to those seeking a powerful, low cost solution for their drawing and drafting needs.
This new version of MacDraft is the faster and better than ever before, you will be creating useful drawings in no time using all the benefits of the new features:
The customizable toolbar saves you time going to the menus for frequently used commands. The drag and drop library palette makes finding items easier and so its much faster to use than previous library utilities. The new layers palette stays visible all the time amd gives constant feedback of which layer you are editing simplifying operations.
Images should not need to be preprocessed now with the image menu and new resize palette for images bringing more functionality within MacDraft. We have added new templates and sample libraries to help you get started with ease.
Combine these with the new coordinate system, larger drawing size, better rulers, customizable scales and the clipped text feedback and you have the simplest and fastest 2D CAD program on the market with the genuine easy to learn Macintosh interface.
In this update we have focused on key bug fixes as follows:
• Fixed a bug where grouped objects did not rotate correctly.
• Fixed a bug where pasting objects containing text across to document/layer at different scale did not paste correctly.
• Fixed a bug where duplicated objects did not move on the same grid as the original object when zoomed in.
• Fixed a bug where MacDraft Quit unexpectedly when attempting to add a layer that contained special characters in the name.
• Fixed a bug where locked objects got corrupted after flipping that had linked dimension associated with it.
• Fixed an issue where saving to dxf/dwg was not done at the scale of the MacDraft document.
• Fixed an issue where dimensions read from dwg file were not translated correctly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.