The MailOnline app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app. We monitor user emails 24/7.
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really feel you need to brush up one spelling and Grammar how hard can it be to check before publishing. Missing words, yesterday a picture appeared with the wrong caption. The picture was a field of grass with the caption of a persons name ( James Hunt (Pictured)......) really how hard can it be.
Wonderfully built app, shocking journalism.
Mail Online has some of the worst journalism I’ve ever come across. That entire dev team should move over to another newspaper. What a waste of an awesome UI and UIX
Being forced to the App Store
All issues with the app fix, can now enjoy my football stories unmolested :)
So while catching up on my favorite football news app I got dragged to the App Store. Apparently they want me to buy this mobile game sooooooo bad because I could not get back to read the story I was on as I kept ending up back at the App Store. Irritatingly I didn’t click on any of the adverts. I have to force close the app and pray they don’t hate me enough to start the process again and again.
Now I’m normally just the kind of person who fluffs these kind of things off and moves on with my life, but seeing as I’ve been forced to the App Store for what feels like the 50th time in 4 day, I guess I’ll leave this review.
Ive struggled to read any stories because of this (I’m hoping) bug or (I dread) policy. If it’s the latter then I’m sure many users will not want to use this app anymore.
If they fix this issue I would rate this app a 5 Star. They produce a content a prodigious rate, I’m thinking about 60 stories a day in the sport section. A solid 10 good stories a day. They are graced to have Martin Samuel who is a fantastic writer, probably the best sports journalist I’ve ever read. Two minor issue though are perhaps their SUPER CRINGY headline writers, often over blowing minor things as headline news, but perhaps that is evident of a lot of British media. The second is beside from the excellent sports section the other sections suffer from bad journalism often relying more on the implied rather then actual fact.
Anyhoo friendly rant over
- dmg media ltd
- 78.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.