Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Thank you for using Medscape! We're always working hard to bring you the best experience.
In Consult, our enhanced filter allows you to view the 'Most Popular' responses to a case as well as the 'Newest' and 'Oldest' responses.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
As much as I love the Medscape app, I have sadly had to drop my rating for now as it does not have my speciality as an option on the drop down menu (ENT/Otolaryngology), which means all my emails and update notifications are not at all relevant to my speciality. I have been emailing app support since Nov 2017 to try to sort it out but still await the outcome (will update this review thereafter).
Edit: App support has now been informed but in the interim I have been advised to use a web browser instead of the app.
Best medical app of all time
I can't begin to explain how much better it is than all those other expensive apps just download it and try it for yourself
Brilliant!!! So helpful in studying and useful in the hospital. I live in South Africa, thus could recommend expanding the formulatory lists. Thank you med scape for a relevant, informative, well set out and up to date app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.