MindfulnessInAction engages with individuals and groups to promote the practice of mindfulness as a transformational process in health, leadership, education and the culture of organisations.
The MindfulnessInAction app is designed for both beginners to mindfulness or those with a more established practice. The app contains for now two Mindfulness Packs, namely:
1. 21-Day Challenge - Short practices designed for those with busy schedules.
2. Mindfulness-Based-Stress-Reduction (MBSR) guided recordings: Longer, more intensive practices forming part of the MBSR curriculum.
Some of the app features:
- A configurable Mindfulness Bell to remind you to get in the moment.
- Reminders to guide you through the Mindfulness Packs.
- A practice log to keep track of your progress.
- An introductory video by the creator of the app to provide you with guidance and to set you up for success.
Great news! We unlocked the first 5 days of the 21 Day Challenge for you to try. We also added links to our Twitter and Instagram pages for you to follow our activities.
- Anneke Barnard
- 121.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 A. Barnard
- In-App Purchases
- 21 Day Challenge R99.99
- Stress Reduction Pack R99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.