24/7 PERSONAL PROTECTION WHEREVER YOU ARE
Our user friendly app delivers personal protection at the touch of a button. When a distress signal is sent, we know who you are and where you are and our professional operators will dispatch the right responders to you.
RESPONSE TIME IS VITAL
Because we know every second counts when it comes to emergency situations, MOBI-CLAW 911 services make use of the following:
• Quick response to criminal and medical emergencies anywhere in South Africa
• A 24 hour Control Room with trained personnel to handle any major emergency
• Multi-level reaction of First Responders
• IMDPAS- An Intelligent Multi Distribution Panic Alert System – Unique to MOBI-CLAW 911
• Complex state of the art Geo Fencing (Safety Net) for Neighbourhood Watch Groups, CPF Bodies and Security Companies
HOW DOES IT WORK
• By activating your MOBI-CLAW 911 panic alert, our national network of First Responders is notified. This includes Paramedics, SAPS, Metro Police, your own Armed Response Company and/or your Vehicle Tracking Company
• If you are in any MOBI-CLAW 911 registered Neighbourhood Watch Area, your alert will be sent to their volunteer patrollers
• If you are kidnapped, hijacked or have your phone stolen during a crime, MOBI-CLAW 911 will be able to follow your phone as long as it stays on
• Use MOBI-CLAW 911 for any medical and criminal emergencies that arise and receive a swift coordinated response
THE AFFORDABLE SOLUTION FOR PERSONAL SAFETY
While you can’t put a price on safety, MOBI-CLAW 911 presents a comprehensive protection solution without breaking the bank.
R59.50 Monthly subscription
Once Off Registration:
Principal member: R135
Second member linked to account: R120
Third member linked to account: R110
Forth member plus linked to account: R100
Subscription and Once-off Registration to each user (Phone)
User accounts may be linked for invoicing and billing purposes, pricing remains per user
Note pricing is reviewed in March every year
PREMIUM AMBULANCE PLAN
As a MOBI-CLAW911 member, you are automatically covered by our Ambulance Plan partnered with ER24 and their affiliates throughout South Africa for stabilisation and transportation.
LINKED TO PRIMARY ACCOUNT
• R10 monthly subscription per member added (Primary or beneficiary)
• Beneficiaries must be linked to a primary subscriber who will be debited
• Emergency Response and Stabilisation
• Ambulance transportation
• 24-hour Medical information line
• 24-hour Medical hotline
• 24-hour Telephonic Trauma Counselling
Ratings and Reviews
- Andrei Dimitriu
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mike Myers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.