NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
• Customisable Course overview
• Group messaging support
• Performance improvements
• Improvements in sections navigation
• Support Nextcloud integration
Ratings and Reviews
A great app
This is a great app for allowing your learners to take their learning with them and offline. The best I have seen to date.
Moodle app is not working. I downloaded it but it just keeps saying installing and you can't open the app and now I can't delete it on my iPhone either!!
This app doesn't work!
Moodle has withdrawn from supporting this app, so it does not work. Kindly withdraw it from iTunes apps, so not to waste people's time!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.