This app is aimed at people who would like to find MTB trails in South Africa.
It enables the user to do the following:
1. Find a trail in the province of their choice.
2. Obtain information about the trail, such as trail distance, difficulty, type of terrain, facilities available, etc.
3. Visualise a map indicating where the trails are situated.
4. Get directions to the trail starting point using the built-in Maps App of Apple.
5. Email the trail owners to obtain additional information.
6. Call the trail owners using the built-in Phone App.
7. Link to the trail website via the app or using the Safari browser.
8. Link to website with information on upcoming mountain bike races.
Bug fixes and updates. Videos working again.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok I suppose
Basically this app provides you with the apple map pin of the facility with a phone number and web address. It does not give you the actual trail routes themselves. So no turn by turn of the trails. The app lacks polish. Not sure this is worth 15 bucks...
Just what a beginner needs
Just what I need to discover the sport
Very useful app packed with info. Does what it's supposed to.
- Tyrone Richards
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Tyrone Richards
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.