Find out when Load shedding will take place in your area.
This app provides Eskom Customers with Load shedding schedules and Municipality contact information for Municipality customers.
Users can view:
1. The current National Load shedding status
2. Eskom Load shedding schedule for their suburb
3. Eskom Load shedding status of suburbs for a customer’s location
4. National Power Status
5. 1 Day forecasted demand vs. actual demand
6. Eskom Load shedding information and schedules can be viewed in three different displays:
a. Calendar view – Allows you to toggle between weekly and monthly displays
b. Dial view - Provides load shedding information available up to 1 week
c. Map view – Provides icons displaying load shedding times and crowd source power outages relevant for a specific day
7. Eskom and Municipality contact information
8. Option to contact Eskom via e-mail
9. Social media link to Eskom’s Twitter and Facebook
10. Tag an outage on the map for crowd sourcing
11. Search for an Eskom schedule using Eskom Account Number, Eskom Meter Number, Address or Geolocation
12. Option to switch alerts on or off to receive push notifications
13. Load shedding schedules for preferred locations in the Watchlist section
14. Awareness information
15. Report safety hazard
• Acknowledgement to Fogg Experiential Design, Esri SA and Microsoft SA for their contribution to the development of the MyEskom app.
This application requires an active internet connection.
Eskom does not make any warranties or representations that the information shared in this app is error-free. If you are an Eskom customer and cannot find your schedule, please contact Eskom via the Eskom Contact Centre at 0860037566 / 08600ESKOM for assistance. If you are not an Eskom customer, please contact your Municipality or Metro.
Updated secured certificates, updated app to iOS 11.4 for iPhone and iPad, fixed iPad issue. Added location permission description. Added push notification settings.
Ratings and Reviews
App won’t open
Just downloaded the latest version on the App Store - and when I open it gives me a “Security Alert” saying the version is outdated and I must go to the store to update .... there is no update :/ this is the latest version published
App no longer opens
Message displays on open saying the app is outdated and won’t move past that point. I’ve just downloaded it from the App Store 5 minutes ago so I definitely have the latest!
Does not work
It says to download a newer version, and I just did. It still doesn’t work. Typical of Eksdom nothing works the way it’s supposed too. I bet the developer is still getting paid to maintain this app, in typical Eskom fashion.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.