By Tribal DDB Singapore
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MySmartEye is a micro-volunteering initiative designed to crowdsource vision and care for the visually impaired. Using the MySmartEye application, the visually impaired will be connected to micro-volunteers, family, and friends wherever they are, whenever they like.
- Using our accessibility feature, a visually impaired person can easily take a picture of anything with a touch.
- The image is then shared with micro-volunteers in real-time as a query.
- The volunteers can describe the image to the visually impaired from wherever they are, making volunteering effortless, easy and instant.
- The replies are converted from text to speech for the visually impaired.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
iOS 7 icon update
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 October 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tribal DDB, Singapore
- © 2013 StarHub Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.