Old Mutual SA | Mobile App
From withdrawals to investing, the Old Mutual app puts a world of finance in the palm of your hands. For instant updates on your financial portfolio, to fuss-free banking, the Old Mutual app will make your life simpler.
View your Old Mutual portfolio, any time, with MyPortfolio. Get up-to-date information on your policies and investments. Plus, keep track of your product and investment balances.
Bank on the go with your Money Account where your information is always kept safe.
While we continue to make the Mobile App a fully featured mobile solution, and add more functionality to MyPortfolio and Money Account, we’d love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve. Add your suggestions to your review, or send us an email via App@oldmutual.com.
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up for a Money Account online (www.moneyaccount.co.za) or at any Old Mutual branch. Alternatively, you can contact the Old Mutual Money Account call centre (0860 445 445) for more information.
Register for a MyPortfolio account to view your entire Old Mutual portfolio at any time. Once you’re done, you can switch between both services on your Old Mutual mobile app.
A free and convenient online service that lets you view your entire Old Mutual portfolio online; your financial portfolio at your fingertips.
View the following products:
• Savings and Investments
• Personal Cover
• Valuables Insurance
The Old Mutual Money Account is an account unlike any other. A banking account that gives you two accounts in one: a fully transactional day-to-day SWIPE Account and a SAVE Account which is backed by a Unit Trust:
• SWIPE lets you swipe, withdraw, and make payments just as you would with a regular banking account.
• SAVE is a unique savings feature that lets you save as much (or as little) as you want, in a one-of-a-kind Unit Trust account.
The features of the Money Account include:
• Secure and convenient Mobile Banking utilising In-App Mobile Security
• Somebody stole your card or you lost it? You can switch your card on and off immediately
• Buy airtime, data and electricity or pay your beneficiaries – even when you’re out of airtime
• The money in your SAVE account gets invested in a Unit Trust earning you great interest
• Make quick payments to other Money Account holders using their cell-phone numbers only
• You can access the money in your SAVE account ANYTIME without giving notice
• Transfer money between your SWIPE and SAVE accounts
• View your accounts, balances and transaction history
• Deposit cash into your Money Account at any Shoprite, Checkers, Usave, Pick n Pay or Boxer store
We are always making changes and improvements to the Old Mutual app. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
History info and running balance on statement
When viewing your statement via the app and you want to view which payment was for which beneficiary, it doesn’t tell you the name of the beneficiary just the account number. I dont know my beneficiary account numbers off by heart. And not being able to see your balance after each transaction in the statement view is something to look at
Developer Response ,
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app :)
To edit an existing beneficiary reference when making a payment:
Go to 'Make a Payment', then 'Pay a Beneficiary,' after you've selected a beneficiary, tap the arrow by the 'Amount' field to edit the reference details. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the fingerprint login, great work it is but I would appreciate it very much and perhaps switch my bank if you can provide option for immediate payment or deposit to beneficiaries.
Unable to Login
This app always gives login error “maintenance in progress”
Wondering how long maintenance lasts since it’s been a week without login-in.
I see someone says there’s fingerprint login- I’ve been searching for this and still haven’t found it🤔
- OLD MUTUAL LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY (SOUTH AFRICA) LIMITED
- 133.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Old Mutual
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.