By Mizage, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Padlock allows you to lock your Mac by either starting the screensaver or putting the screen to sleep. Each of these locking methods has its own global shortcut, or you can access either from the Padlock menu bar icon.
In addition, Padlock includes a Security Dashboard that will check important locking related security settings and notify you of problems. If a problem is found, the Security Dashboard will help you remedy it.
• Quickly lock your Mac with a keyboard shortcut
• Security Dashboard that provides advice on how to better secure your Mac
• Monitors your security settings so you always know your Mac is secure
• Two different ways to lock your Mac
What's New in Version 1.2
• Fix for crash on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
• Improved Security Dashboard and "Help Me Fix It" buttons.
• Improved with retina graphics.
• Improved to no longer trigger dedicated graphics processor.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 30 December 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mizage, LLC
- © 2015 Mizage, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later