By Mizage, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Padlock is an application born of frustration. One thing that has always been missing from OS X is the ability to start your screensaver with a simple keyboard shortcut. Padlock solves this problem, and more.
Padlock allows you to lock your system in two different ways: starting the screensaver or putting the screen to sleep. Each of these locking methods has its own global shortcut, making it easy to choose the appropriate method for any given situation.
In addition, Padlock includes a Security Assistant that will check important locking related security settings and notify you of problems. If a problem is found, the Security Assistant will help you remedy it. After that, the Security Assistant will keep an eye on your settings in case something gets changed. If a problem is detected, Padlock will let you know!
• Secure your Mac with a single keystroke
• Security Assistant that provides advice on how to better secure your Mac
• Monitoring of your security settings so you always know your Mac is secure
• Two different ways of locking your Mac
• User configurable global keyboard shortcuts
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Fixed a bug that was causing Padlock to crash when the menu bar icon was hidden.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 29 November 2011
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mizage, LLC
- © 2011 Mizage, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later