Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are on your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text round images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Organise your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spell checking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D and interactive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
• Resolves an issue that prevented proper navigation and editing with VoiceOver
• Resolves an issue where turning on Speak Screen blurred text on some devices
I went to my house doc to complain about a bent wrist that I could not us . After examination he said he was not a hand doctor and recommended me to Dr Sarembock.
I visited dr Sarembock whom I believed was a orthopedic doctor ,He told me to get undressed for my hand and although I was awkward I done it , he examined me and told me that he is not a hand specialist so I needed X-rays and s hand specialist . I told him I was due for s bone density scan and would do my hand X-ray at the same time and I did not agree to come back to him as he was not the hand specialist . No appointment was confirmed with me .
I was surprised when I received a phone call and letters mailed to me to say I owed money for not keeping the appointment . I explained the situation that I had gone to a proper hand specialist dr Solomons in Pinelands and he recommended surgery .
The surgery was put on hold due to my very ill husband and a 2 year old baby I needed to care for so I was very surprised at Dr Sarembock sending a sheriff of the court around to attack goods . I had to pay him there at home to not attack goods . This is unacceptable and I need to report it and get my money back and also make other potential customers aware of this discussing behavior for an appointment I never confirmed .
Should add in next update
Great all round app. Good for organizing work.
The next update should definitely include a drawing function/tool so you can takes notes, draw or handwrite on documents. This will make the app that much better.
I can't open some of my documents because they App has been saying updating for the last few days. I tried restarting the device (iPhone 6) and all but it still comes back updating. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the App for fear of losing documents not saved in iCloud.
What must I do?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 July 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 279 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.