PictureBuild is a simple game for beginner users, to engage their attention through stimulating picture building activities.
Each of the twenty activities consists of building up a bright, friendly picture in six steps, ending with an engaging animation of the picture. Each step is accompanied by fun sound effects.
Great care has been taken in the design to ensure that
· the touch access accommodates a wide variety of touch types so to maximise the chances of a positive result on each screen touch.
· the visual field is clean and simple so as to minimize visual distractions and complexity
· there are no distractions through accidental jumps to other screens
· the operation of the activities is as intuitive and simple as possible – just touch and go
This app was designed specifically to provide a fun cause and effect activity for users with special needs to engage their attention and practice screen access (the app creator is an Occupational Therapist). However, it is a stimulating activity for all young users.
An in-app setting allows for activity selection from a main screen, or jumping to the next activity after completion of each activity.
Some other important features are:
* Bluetooth switch accessible
* Option for auto completion of picture (for greater ‘reward’ on activation)
* Option for return of activity to beginning if not activated in specified time (to encourage faster and continued activation response)
* Options for various touch methods for activation – single touch, double touch or swipe
The first two activities are provided free. The remainder of the 20 activities can be bought with an in-app purchase.
* Minor bug fixes
- Go Life Mobile Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Go Life Mobile Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Activities R29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.