Plus500 is an innovative CFDs trading platform (80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money). You can trade leveraged CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs and Options.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*. The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as USA 500, Bitcoin, AUD/USD, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Negative balance protection - you cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Attractive leverage.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Compliant with Client Money Protection requirements.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Plus500 Brumbies.
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 – Plus500 had over 240,000 first time depositors in 2017 according to their Post-Close Trading Update dated 3/1/2018.
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd. Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
We are committed to giving you a fast and reliable trading experience on Commodities, Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Shares and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t withdraw your money!!!
Hey guys I have been trading with plus500 for about a month now, but when I tried to withdraw my money twice now the first time problems with account verification and the second time after saying it takes about 1-3 working days on the site..well it has now been 12 days and no status changes as advertised and to no avail I still don’t have a cent in my account!!! I have sent numerous emails and every time same story your money will reflect in 1-3 business days and now I get a reply saying it’s been referred to the technical department?? For what reason...all I want is to be able to withdraw money and the service and feedback has been poor with no definitive answer as to where my money is or the reasons for not being able to withdraw! I would not recommend this app stay away...
Delays in withdrawal of funds and ineffective stop loss
I invested R7500 with a promise that I would get a bonus of R1000 hence I expected that I would have R8500. To my utter surprise, there was no extra R1000. As if that was not enough, everytime I traded, I would put stop loss measures. None of these were effected nor implemented and instead I lost R4361. What these people have done in relation to the stop loss measures that I put and which were never implemented is very fraudulent and it is tantamount to theft. I then decided to make a withdrawal of R3000 on the 16th October 2018 into my cheque account and this too was never done. When I enquired, they told me that they took a decision to put my funds into my PayPal account which is unprofessional because they should have solicited my consent before changing it. I still can’t access that money (neither on PayPal nor on the cheque account nor this App for that matter. Be warned about this App because you will be taken for an expensive ride
Developer Response ,
Since we are unable to locate your trading account based on the info provided here, please contact our support for any assistance needed regarding your query: http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
So guys I've been trading with these guys for a few months and have a few points!
1. I'm from South Africa and the requirement on you info is absurd! I cannot get my bank to put my acc number and name on my card although it is a credit, I also can't get them to put my card number on my bank statement so although the info is on both together they want all the info on both which is impossible!
2. Live chat gone? I cannot get a reply from the people I've waited 48 hours and still no one cares to reply to my messages ! When money is at risk your team should be quick to respond ? Even 24 hours on Facebook messenger seem
And finally 3.
The crew working as reps of plus500 are in my opinion not sufficiently trained in the countries that are trading on this app?
Africa is difficult and it seems once the money is in their account the job is done ?
I would like to continue trading on this app however there needs to be more input from the top, not to save money on staff.
I hope to get a reply soon
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rating and feedback. It is highly appreciated.
We are obligated to verify authenticity of your identity and other relevant details (such as, but not limited to, registered postal address, payment means ownership) against the requested documents.
This is part of our standard due diligence process and is designed for the protection of your privacy and to prevent fraud.
In addition, we are doing our best to process costumers queries as soon as possible und within a reasonable time frame. We would gladly review your case, since you have mentioned not to have received the Support you have axpected, but are unable to track your account or correspondence based on the information stated here.
In any acse we strive to provide with the best service possible and attach great importance to your feedback so we can further improve our services in order to provide you with an even better experience.
- Plus500 Ltd
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plus500 Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.