Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn, laugh, and stay informed. Discover hundreds of thousands of downloadable podcasts, from thought-provoking stories to hilarious interviews to sports and politics. Subscribe to your favorites, search categories, and see what’s rising to the top of the charts.
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
• Subscribe to your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available.
• Browse audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts.
• Keep up with the latest episodes from your favorite podcasts in the Unplayed tab.
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app.
• Stream episodes or download them to listen while offline.
• Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “Play TEDTalks.”
• Take your podcast on the road and listen through CarPlay.
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls.
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts.
• Control playback from anywhere in the app with the MiniPlayer.
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed.
• Enjoy your favorite podcasts on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV.
• Receive a notification when new episodes from podcasts you've subscribed to become available.
• Use the On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want.
• Download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open.
• Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device.
• Create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically when new episodes become available.
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication—just enter the podcast URL into Search in My Podcasts.
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail.
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC.
• iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations—and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV.
What's New in Version 2.5
Not user friendly
Not able to easily delete the podcasts. In IOS6 I was able to but after upgrade to IOS7 not so easy any more. I've tried different settings. App is NOT user friendly.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2016-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.