PopMath is a fun way for kids to practice basic maths.
Six pairs of bubbles with numbers float on the screen above beautiful backgrounds. Each bubble contains a number: simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
As you progress through levels, numbers increase, and new operators are introduced: subtraction, multiplication and division.
Each level's end greets you with your time for that level and a message personalized to your performance, from "well done" to "unbelievable!"
You can also choose a specific operator before starting each round: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
Numbers go up to 1000 for addition and subtraction, and 20 for multiplication and division.
And you can also practice a particular Table, from 2 to 12!
- support for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina
- modern interface, light colors
- new musical theme, audio on/off saved
- better looking mathematical symbols
- 5 languages: english, french, italian, spanish, german
- bug fixes where bubbles would not cover the whole screen
Ratings and Reviews
BRILLIANT AND EDUCATIONAL
Excellent app for kids. Have a 5 year old and a 10 year old both addicted to doing maths sums. Well worth the 99c
Stunning way to get them thinking.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.