* Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Samsung Gear Fit application connects Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro features and applications installed through Gear Appstore.
Use the Samsung Gear Fit application to set up and manage the following features:
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Gear
Install the Samsung Gear Fit application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear Fit application are only available when Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit2 or Gear Fit2 pro and your mobile device.
※ This application is only for Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions about Samsung Gear Fit, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth : Required for communication with Gear
- Background Refresh/fetch : Required for communication with Gear while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Camera : During update profile picture for Samsung health
- Location : Required for Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Notification : Required for access Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data : Required for access service when you couldn't access WiFi network
1. Asking for Ratings and Reviews
2. General bug fixing and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
No longer connects via Bluetooth
After the latest software update (6 July 2018) I can no longer get my phone (iPhone X) to pair (or even see) my Gear Fit Pro2.
I've tried rebooting both the device and the phone. Even tried updating the watch firmware but it's already on the latest version. Is it possible to roll back to a previous release of the app?
Dear adriandenoon, sorry to hear your experience. Please restart your bluetooth for 10~20 seconds then try to connect. If you can't then please try to connect it as a new one by resetting. Please let us know the result. Thank you.
Love the app
I find the app easy to use and is brilliant, collects all my data, and does what it says it does.
I am happy with the app.
Dear NomGirl, glad to know that your problem is solved and you have loved our app. Please let us know if we can improve your experience in any other way. Thank you.
Does the job
Great app that does the job syncing and controlling my Gear Fit 2.
Last update removed the dashboard that showed ram and storage stats.
Dear Kiran Jagmohan, thanks for your feedback. Please update your gear firmware from watch. If still this problem continues please report your problem through contact us by attaching a screenshots. Thank you.
- Samsung Electronics
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.