The Sasol eBirds of the Kruger National Park is the only app you'll need for birdwatching in South Africa’s premier safari destination. It covers over 500 species and includes detailed illustrations and photographs of the birds.
● Universal app (works on BOTH iPhone and iPad)
● Swipe to move to the next or previous species.
● The only birding app for the Kruger National Park
● Over 500 species
● Over 1700 photographs
● Audible calls for most species
● Identify a bird by beak shape, bird size, colour and status (resident, vagrant etc.)
● Filter searches by an area of the park
● Compare two birds side by side on the same screen (including calls, illustrations and photographs)
● A personal bird list that stores bird sightings saved to the device (can be exported using email)
● View the Bird Index by English, Afrikaans or scientific bird names
*Uninstalling the app will result in the loss of your list. It is recommended that you keep your own backup (master list) separate from the program.
See our other natural history products:
Wildlife of Southern Africa
eTrees of Southern Africa
eSnakes of Southern Africa
eGuide to Mammals of Southern Africa
NB. This Application WILL ONLY work on an iPhone or iPod Touch and iPad running iOS 6.1 or higher NOT A NORMAL IPOD CLASSIC/NANO.
Updated app artwork.
Added 'last seen' date for a bird in species list (only on iOS 7 and higher).
Fixed minor bugs and errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.