By Gentle Bytes
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Startupizer 2 is advanced, yet simple to use login items handler. It enhances built in login items functionality from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
- Speed up your login process.
- Customize login items launch order.
- Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
- And more...
HOW CAN IT DO IT?
- Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
- Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
- Visual indication of items launch.
- Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
- Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
- Run in dock or menu bar mode.
IMPORTANT: Startupizer 2 requires OS X 10.7 Lion or newer!
See Startupizer 2 in action: http://vimeo.com/37458087
Stay tuned, contact us through contact form on http://gentlebytes.com/contact/ subscribe to out mailing list http://eepurl.com/i_cbr or follow us on Twitter @gentlebytes
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added option to start with main window hidden.
- Added German localization.
- Fixed bugs occurring on fresh launch.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 November 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Tomaz Kragelj
- © 2012, Gentle Bytes. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor